Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michaelpettersen82

Any where to rent fish house in metro area???

9 posts in this topic

Any where local???

I think that Minnetonka Outdoors on Hwy 7 rents wheel houses. I am not sure of the the cross street, but it is about a mile west of 101.

Yes, Minnetonka rents houses out... That one good bass/walleye lake by Minnetonka may rent out houses as well.. I forgot the name of that lake.. Dang it!

Biggest lake to southwest of Minnetonka...

Minnetonka Outdoors went out of business a while back-not sure if the owner's still guiding or not. Might be. Inn Town Marina rents houses on Waconia, and I've heard from others they do a good job at following the bite. Good luck.

Prior Lake Bait and Tackle does. I have the info in you would like to email me. callenj@msn.com

I have heard good things about the guys at prior lake bait and tackle......Can you post the phone and who to talk to for rentals out there???

Try Waconia. I think the Marina rents dayhouses.

( Note from Admin,please read forum policy before posting again,Thank-you.)

A group of buddys and myself rent a house every year out of In Towne Marine on Waconia, They have always treated us well and usaly are on the bite! Give them a try... wink.gif