Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRFISHBAIT

Otter Den

2 posts in this topic

As you may know, the Otter Den is being discontinued this year. We have one Den left. It is new in the box and includes the sled, seat, canvas and cover. $299.99.

Give us a call if interested.

For anyone looking for a quality portable 1 man house, this is the house to buy. A nice little portable will all the quality features of the Otter lineup of portables. I just put one together today and it is a very nice, light portable.