Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrokenRap

Mountain/ Bingham Lake Area

6 posts in this topic

Ill be going home to Mt. lake this upcoming weekend. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck on mountain lake or bingham or any other lakes in the area. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Clint

Hi clint. I haven't fished Mt Lake in a long time nor have I heard any action. I fished Bingham a week ago and had no luck. Not meanin nothing is happening there, I just didnt' get a bite.

If you are going to Bingham, I would suggest trying wax worms for the perch. Go straight out from the boat landing. If you have a camera, you will be seeing lots of fish. Walleys on minnows towards sundown and after.

Thanks for the info boilerguy and hunter76, Ill post how I do.

Did anyone have any luck out on bingham this weekend. Also does any one know what the water clarity is like out on mountain lake.

I didnt fish mt. lake at all while i was home but the clarity is usually whatever depth your fishing, it only has a max of about 7 feet. So, if you have a camara its an excellent lake to have it out, you can see a long ways.

My tally for the weekend: 12/20- limit of perch,2 of them over 12" 12/21- 15 perch, 3 over 12" and a bonus walleye, on Eagle lake.

Happy fishing, Clint