Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gogophers

Cove bay 12/14

1 post in this topic

Walked out of Cove Bay public access today, fished for a good 5 hours (10-3). Caught all the small perch I could handle. Probably had 4-6 I could have brought home but put them all back...would like to let them get jumbo. Did land a 28" northern on my ultralight perchin' rig, which was my excitement for the day!!! The walk was an easy one, roads were being worked on all day from Wilderness(my guess), not certain, but that guy was working all day to widen the roads all around cove. 4-5 small-fullsized trucks and several cars were driving in cove bay. Wish I could spend Sat/Sun back on the pond but x-mas and the inlaws get in the way of my fun again. Good luck and be safe.