Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riverrat56

Next few weeks...

9 posts in this topic

I will be going on christmas break here shortly, and will be off for almost a month....I love college.... anyways if there is anyone that has some time off in the winter or wants to get out fishing some weekdays I'll be looking for a partner. I've got a house and all the tools so all you would really need is some rods and tackle....althought i've got enough of that too. Just drop me a line if anyone wants to get out fishing sometime soon.

Riverrat56

Im out fishing most days if you want to hit some of the lakes let me know

I am just finishing up at mankato state and yes the winter break is great for ice fishing. I am out by myself usually like 3- 4 days a week.

Silly college kids...

riverrat, fire me an e-mail when you have a chance. Let's work on connecting. Some of us saved a bunch of vacation. smirk.gif

info@tightlinesguiding.com

gotta hate those management guys that get the big salaries and don't have to work hard! The rest of us blue collared americans still have to work too!

No more "open seats" for you. grin.gif

Financial planning? Come on; 20 hours/week once you get it dialed in. smirk.gif

financial planners work very hard for many years. I wouldn't want an open seat in your boat this time of year (probablly a bad view of a garage wall). I like being on the lake fishing. anyways I will give you a call if I get in to some good fishing in the next month.

grin.gif

Keep in touch dude; 612-756-2184.

Hey i will also be home from school, River Rat where did you go to HS at, where do you go to school now. if you wanna head out next week or somthing mail me. kmart_35@hotmail.com

Kelly