Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bugman

Xmas in New Brighton

5 posts in this topic

I will be spending a few days at my Mother in law's house over the holidays and want to do some fishing on my days off. Are there some good lakes close by to catch some eyes? I might be taking my nephew along so a good pannie lake woud be fine too.

you could try Long Lake.. never fished it but i think they get some eyes and craps out there... Really arent to many good walleye lakes in the area.

Later,

Ryan

the downtown lakes can be decent, but they are always some of the last to have safe ice. there are fish to be had, but very few lakes that a guy can just walk out and find them. it takes some time figure things out.

Turtle, Johanna, Long, Owasso in no particular order.

black bay, just posted for no reason. i saw we were both sitting on 599 posts and i wanted to get to 600 first. tongue.gif