Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panski master

Mary and Little Mary conditions

3 posts in this topic

I am thinking of heading out there on sunday and was wondering what the snow and slush conditions are looking like. I plan on using my honda rancher to move around and chase the pannies. Will I have a problem or has the snow settled enough that I should get around? I mainly am thinking of fishing Little Mary. Keith

A buddy of mine set up on little mary. about eight inches of ice, but plenty of slush pockets in the snow on top. he was able to plow a trail with the fourwheeler....could have used chains to make it more efficient.

Some of the top snow has settled and packed a bit, but I'm still seeing new dark spots form on area lakes...you should be able to get around, but be cautious.

I plan on doing a ice fishing trip with the family up on the beginning of January and was wondering what would be the best spots to hit. any info would be appreciated. This will be our first time on the lake.