Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huntin&Fishin

Blue Lake near Zimmerman

6 posts in this topic

Has any one been out on Blue Lake near Zimmerman, just wondering if there biting? Thanks

if you are looking for small sunnies the bite is on!!!!

Any walleyes biting? I noticed on a map that there is two inlets on the NE and North sides, hows the ice? Thanks for the info Ozzie.

Quite a few people out over the weekend in portables. Going out from both accesses. Went out for a little while myself. About 4 inches of good ice. Snow is pushing some water thru the holes making slush. After drilling about 30 holes it seems fairly consistent.

Correct spots of alot of slush....last night 2 perms were set out pulled by a 4-wheeler.......this is out of the north or flat access....I never really have caught more than 1 walleye on a trip out there.....I have caught 2 on 2 outings this year (12" and 13") smile.gif but never catch much...crappies and sunnies on the other hand you can catch alot of them but they are small and finicky!! Good Luck

I went out to blue last weekend off the flat access and caught a lot perch and a couple sunnies. where have you been catching the walleyes at.