Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The "Antis" will be there....we need your help too!!!

2 posts in this topic

The final Parks Plan will be presented to the public for review and comment on Monday, December 10 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM @ the Beltrami County Administration Building - 701 Minnesota Avenue.

The Parks Plan includes: Ronglien Park in Wilton, Pine Tree Park in Blackduck, Shooting Sports Park and ATV / Multi-use Trail Area Plan.

The Shooting Sports Park Plan recommends dedicating lands for shooting ranges that will be open to the public.

This will be a free-flowing format which allows you to arrive at any time during Open House, tour the various information stations, ask questions and fill out a short exit questionnaire.

Everyone’s voice is important and the hunting and shooting community needs to be heard and seen!

Not paying attention and allowing others to speak and act for us could result in a less than desirable outcome!

Your show of support could have a significant influence on how our County Commissioners Vote at their January Meeting.

Please forward this email to other members of the hunting & shooting community and encourage them to attend!

Jack Frost

15228 Joes Lodge Dr NE

Bemidji, MN 56601

Joe Vene

1415 Birchmont Dr NE

Bemidji, MN 56601

Jim Heltzer

PO Box 2052

Bemidji, MN 56619-2052

Quentin Fairbanks

16374 Stoner Memorial Dr NE

Hines, MN 56674