Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigeye30"

Thursday Eve Report

5 posts in this topic

Well I finally got out on the ice this year, a little behind my time for first ice but after all the boat just went in today for winterizing,

Headed over to Reel Fishing and picked up a few essentials and got the scoop on the bite, found a good 6 inches of ice and the majic 7 fow, set up and within minutes had the first 16 inch eye through the hole, a few minutes later mr bobber went under the ice again, not as nice but about 12 inches, hopefully by next year he'll be a little bigger, thought wow this is going great, well that was it, nothing after that for action, fish would come in follow the jig up and just stare at it, did find that the two that hit would come look at the jig then head over and take the double minnow bobber, heading out tonight to a different lake with hopes of a little better result. Nows the time, Good Luck and be safe

Thanks for the report dude.

Staying closer to home? smirk.gif

glad to hear it started out better than last year for you! wink.gif I'll be on german tomorrow, if you are there come say hi.

Thanks Jamison, Staying Close to home sometimes is the best medicine for the cure,

Absolutely.