Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lucy1205

Abnormally Huge Shiners.

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone know were I can find abnormally huge shiners for sale. You usually get like one of these bad boys in like every couple of dozen. Well I want these mothers all the time. I mean huge. Like the size of a small crappie. HUGE!!!!! If anyone can hook me up with someone in the know I would be forever indebted. Thanks. Also

Quote:

Does anyone know were I can find abnormally huge shiners for sale. You usually get like one of these bad boys in like every couple of dozen. Well I want these mothers all the time. I mean huge. Like the size of a small crappie. HUGE!!!!! If anyone can hook me up with someone in the know I would be forever indebted. Thanks. Also

If you're in the Mankato area, give us a call. I can't always guarentee we have large shiners, but generally we have a mixed bag of sizes.

Cool. I may be fishin in that area this weekend. Probably not for pike though but ill stop in and check things out.