Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Central Bassman

Restaurants or Bars

12 posts in this topic

Will be up in this area in late December was wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants or bars to go to for some food at night. I like to give the locals some business whenever I trail. Thanks

MJ's is real close to Andrusia. between Cass and Bemidji on 2, Good burgers.

The bar "The Junction" on 371 in Cass has decent food.

The pizza place in Cass is so-so.

Then you can head into Bemidji and you'll open another whole can of worms... amny places to choose from.

Good Luck!

Ken

I love the Great River Pizza in town... Labs nailed most of the bars but forgot to mention the Big Tap in town too...

Beef

Thanks!!! smile.gif

now you know where you can eat bro LOL imagine that

Beef,

I'm not so sure Labs forgot the Big Tap... tongue.gif

I would hit the Corner Bar or maybe the Garden if you want good food that is the closest to Cass.

Bassman,

Best bet would be to hit Bemidji. I would recommend The Pepper Corn for some fine dining and T-Juans for outstanding Mexican food at a great price. Ground Round is always a safe bet. Cass never did much for me, eating wise, though I did spend a few days in the American Legion Hall (I think it was an American Legion) had a great pool table, free popcorn and ice cold beer, all of which hit the spot one afternoon in July when the temps reached the upper 90's.

Enjoy!

Windy

Bass,

Before you come up give me a call... I can give you update and directions to any of the restraunts you may be looking for... My cell is in my sig below..

Beef

All I can say is, good food+ a hotty northwoods bartender= The Junction

Beef, I guess I know who is buying the first round then when I call shocked.gif!!! Also maybe you could put me on some walleye at a FM discount cool.gif

Just drop me a call... Look forward to hearing from you... The "eyes" are biting right now... Caught some dandy's the last few days...

Beef

you will be hearing from me on the 26 when we are heading up!!!

Mitch-Central Bassman