Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan_V

west side...

5 posts in this topic

anyone know if there is any ice on the west side or if the wind has kept it open??? I usually go out of garrison, so i guess if it's open, that might be a good thing until the snow is over!!

As of the 29th Lundeens told me Garrison was wide open.

couple of us are heading up this sunday, would like to fish out of Garrison possibly. Was wondering if anyone knew anything on the ice on the west side now after the cold and the snow. Any reports would be helpful. thanks

I don't know but if you called Garrison Sports or Tutt's bait I'm sure they could give you current information.

i drove past garrison today... it took a while for it to close up. i didnt see anyone out there yet and there looks like there is going to be a good heave about a half mile out. there were two portables out on wigwam bay. i fished cove on saturday and there was a good 6 in in the middle of the bay. it is hard to say now with the snow but the temps are staying down there.