Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan Brelje

ATV rack and portable fish house priced to sell $250

11 posts in this topic

ATV rack and portable fish house priced to sell $250. The rack holds up to 160 lbs and fits most ATVs. The fish house measures 3’ wide X 6’ long X 6’ high when set up. It’s 8 years old but I only used it once in the last 4 years. I used to use it a lot so it has some small wear holes but I would consider it in good shape. I bought it at an ice fishing show from a couple individuals that were making and marketing them with the hope of selling the rights to a large manufacturer so it doesn’t have a brand name. If you want to be mobile and not drag a house around it works great for one person.

pic1-rack

pic2-rack

pic3-rack

pic4-rack w/ fishhouse attached

pic5-rack w/ fishouse set up

Located in Chisago Lakes Area

Listing is for my father

Please contact Terry at: terry@curecovery.com , or his cell 612-860-0828

Would you sell the rack seperate? Do you think it could be rigged to fit a Polaris X2?

I am pretty sure he is selling them both together. You need the rack to use the fishouse.

Rack will fit most atv's. Fish house mounts to rack within minutes. Very portable, mobile setup. Please ask if you have any questions.

Dan, that's a Ryan's Rack. I have one myself and they work great for carrying things.

How does it attach to rack? I would be very interested if it isn't too tough.

The house sits on the rack and mounts with 2 or 4 bolts, i can't remember. Once the rack is attached to a wheeler the house is very easy to put on and take off.

I will take it if it is still available, contact me on tuesday, I would like to pick it up on wed. cell 612-968-0431 ask for jim.

goose,

I will let my father know and have him contact you asap. thanks.

Goose,

Rack is still available, my father said he tried to call but got no response. You can call him at 612-860-0828

Rack and house have been sold.