Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slim1

Spearing lakes around Fish Trap Lake

2 posts in this topic

Was wondering on any info on some lakes that you can acually spear in this area. I know that there are lake that you can't spear on but what are the ones you can. We are coming up on the 14th and 2 guys are spearing. Also what lakes are good for the first ice and what are the species of choice. Any info would be greatly apprechiated and if anyone needs info for St. Cloud south I would be glad to give out what I know. Thanks Slim

I believe that you can spear on any lake that does not have muskies in it. Also i know that there is a list of lakes that prohibit spearing in the rules. like trout lakes. i would just check out the rules.