Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott K

Tix extension until Friday

12 posts in this topic

The Vikings have until friday to sell more than 2000 tickets, to prevent the blackout. Come on guys buy these up so I can sit at home and watch the game grin.gif

I hope they get blacked out at least one game this year. Just to send a strong message to ownership, if they haven't already recieved that message.

Tickets were all bought out by sponsers, the game will be on tv. Good I can sit at home drink beer and watch the Vikings Win!!! grin.gif

Things like this....beg to sellout or blackout...is exactly the reason that most of us Packer fans can completely ignore anything Vikes fans have to say about football, as they are really not fans at all, but part time enthusiasts.

Sellout? Sellout? How about a 15 year waiting list!!

Quote:

Things like this....beg to sellout or blackout...is exactly the reason that most of us Packer fans can completely ignore anything Vikes fans have to say about football, as they are really not fans at all, but part time enthusiasts.

Sellout? Sellout? How about a 15 year waiting list!!

When your whole town revolves around football, thats usually what happens

There isnt anything else to do in Green Bay then to watch the packers, or fish, and if those were my choices, I would be fishing grin.gif

You can always watch the queens figure out a way to lose! It's my favorite sitcom watching the queens, cause you never see a repeat, and you never know what they are gonna do? tongue.gif

I live around GB. Life revolves around football because all of the lakes are either polluted or devoid of fish.

What about that big one straight east of you?

Quote:

What about that big one straight east of you?

Uff Da... big Walleyes in that part of the country!

Quote:

if being a "true fan" means throwing away hard earned money to watch a terrible team in a terrible stadium, then I guess i am band wagon. I still root for the Vikes and hope for the best though. isn't that what being a fan is about. I don't see why fans should support cheapskate owners that have to be forced to spend money to make the salary cap minimum and are nowhere near the maximum. I think it takes an INTELLIGENT fan to make a statement to ownership they they need a better product. BTW all NFL teams make enough money to spend up to the cap, thanks to the TV revenue, so teh owners need to get off their wallet.

I watch the Vikes this year (diehard) for one reason. AP ALL DAY!!!! I could care less about the owners or baldy as coach--- AP is a STUD. Interesting to see how he comes back from injury, thou.