Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RonZych

New fishing gazebo

11 posts in this topic

This is what I need.

gazebo.jpg

Yeah!!! Then put a trolling motor on it. grin.gif

I saw a story on this thing. He already has a trolling motor, mounted in the center under the poker table! He uses the co-pilot to control it.

LB

Hope he's got a 100+ lbs of thrust on a 36 volt system for that thing. Looks like a fun time, nice addition to any cabin. Just have to make sure the cooler is full of barley pops and johnsonvilles for a great day on the water. Don't forget the charcoal!

Looks to me like he could use a few rod holders on that thing grin.gif

Doesn't look like he has it in MN. You can't have anything on the water with a motor and not have a license. Other than that, it would be sweet. Can you imagin the look on the DMV to figure out how to license the thing.

myabe the license is on the other side of the gazebo....... shocked.gif

you know the license has to be on two sides, and we see two sides so there should be one on one of the sides we see. Other then that I think it would be great to fish off it, I don't think it would be any different then a pontoon. smile.gif

We could figure out the licensing, but I'd hate to have to trailer that SOB shocked.gif

OH C'MON yall your just jealous you dont have one LOL smile.gif what a great idea. i would be spending some nice summer eves anchored and sleeping in that sweet rig. ligfhting and liscensing would be the least of this guys worries. at worst it could be permitted as a swim platform of floating dock. but with a trolling mmotor. probably not. ... paul

Quote:

We could figure out the licensing, but I'd hate to have to trailer that SOB
shocked.gif

can you even find a trailer for that? I think you'd have to trade up your vehicle too, sandmannd