Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Favorite All Around Lake in Area!!!!

9 posts in this topic

There is sooooooooo many lakes in this area, but I was just curios to see what everyones All Around Favorite Lake is in this Area!!

#1--CLEARWATER

#2--PLEASENT

depends on what i'm fishing for

Pike- Sugar

Panfish- Pleasant

Walleyes- Anything by Annandale

Catfish- Swan, Betsy, or Scott

hey robbo have you been over to check out scott for ice? If so how long until you venture out. Also my favorite is pelican, when its hot its tough to beat.

i would have to say that mine is Twin

Well I am going to have to say clearwater for eyes, and then elk for panfish. Of course thier are many others that can not be mentioned wink.gif.

Live on Sylvia, but can't find the (Contact Us Please) fish on it!

Love Granite Lake. Pleasant is good early freeze up.

Pleasant is a top choice of mine.

Sylvia/Twin is up there too.

If I really think about it, there are certainly many more that are all up there on the list.

Great area indeed.

All around fave? So that would take everything into consideration. Being I virtually live on it, and it has a great crappie population, a cyclic stocked walleye bite, some rather large pike, and some largies and smallies to boot, along with a flooded channel to a nice bass/crappie/sunny lake (Deer), I'd have to say Buffalo. smile.gif It looks really simple to fish, and the angling pressure can be high, yet there are some secrets to be learned, still, and it keeps producing... grin.gif