• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2ND Annual Minnesota State Walleye or Bass Championships June 2008 Green Lake Sp

We will be hosting our second tournament in 2008 with sponsors proceeds again going directly to the Kandiyohi County Relay for Life[AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY]

This year we will be in June instead of July

Friday warm up with 100% paybackand 6 fish either species [not both]you must prefregistar before take off for the one of two species you prefer.

On the Friday tournament it is cull.

On Saturday we will again have our popular 4 fish one species only no cull'The really popular part of this tournament is the ability to weigh 4 fish ,reenter and weigh that 4 fish bag and do again and also transfer over to the other species if you seem fit.

Last year one team got 2nd and 4th and big fish so they got great payback.THEIR ARE 13 $500.00 PRIZES GUARENTEED CASH PAYOUT AGAIN.

So if you want to enter a good event or want more info just contact us.

The only change besides second day is we are raising the entry fee to $150.00 per team per Entry and reentry.

Hope you can get a partner and help with this cause based tournament.

Breakfast and rules meeting provided again with entry.Extra breakfasts available for $6.00.

Write to

FISHING FOR A CURE

PO BOX 11 SPICER MN 56288-OO11

WE WILL BE AT SEVERAL SPORTS SHOWS WITH ENTRY FORMS ALSO

• 3 weeks later...

Dates are Friday the 13th of June for 6 fish Bass or Walleye cull tournamentYou can reenter for a total of 12 Walleye and 12 Bass so you can win first and again place again or weigh in and fish other species.

Saturday the 14th is the popular 4 fish no cull Bass or Walleye.Last year one team on reentry got 1st and 4th.In this day you can enter 3 times each species.Bring in 4 fish either species weigh them reenter go out and fish for up to a limit for the day of Bass and again for Walleye.

It would be cool to see someone become this years Bass and Walleye champs same weekend.

We have had about 15 responses by mail from Fishing Mn frequenters and several from other sites .

wWe will be at 3 and maybe 4 sport shows with booth so you can get info thier or by mail.

We will check this site at least monthly if you have questions post them here if you cant get to mailbox.

Fishing for a Cure

Po Box 11

Spicer Mn. 56288-0011

320-220-1883 steve rustad

for you guys that are calling

its BASS OR WALLEYE EACH TIME YOU WEIGH IN A BASKET,NOT BOTH AT SAME TIME.

YOU CAN WEIGH LIMIT OF BASS AND SWITCH TO WALLEYE OR VISA VERSA,12 FISH TOTAL EACH SPECIES EACH DAY.

WE WILL AGAIN HAVE RULES MEETING EACH MORNING WITH FREE BREAKFAST FOR FISHERMEN AND SPONSORS

AND THE GOOD PART YES IT IS AGAIN CASH PAYOUT[sO YOU CAN SPEND SOME MOMEYS BEFORE YOU LEAVE TOWN.

YES EACH DAY IS SEPERATE FORMAT AND PAYOUT

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AFFILIATED WITH ANY CLUB OR ASSOCIATION TO ENTER

• 3 weeks later...

JUNE FRIDAY THE 13TH AND SATURDAY JUNE 14TH THANKS TO A COUPLE OF AREA BUISNESSES WE ARE ABLE TO ADD 5 MORE CASH PRIZES TO THIS NEWER FORMAT

4 DRAWINGS 1 EACH DAY PER SPECIES FOR YOUR TOURNAMENT ENTRIES BACK AT RULES MEETING BOTH fRIDAY AND sATURDAY.THIS TOTALS 4TIMES $150.00[$600.00]

ALSO A REAL NICE PRIZE HAS BEEN ADDED $500.00 {$350.00 towards Fall Walleye Tournament team entry and $150.00 travel expenses ]

SAME AS LAST YEAR STRICTLY CASH PAYOUT AT EVENT SO YOU CAN SPEND SOME MONEYS IN TOWN[sPONSORS LIKE FEEDBACK ]

YOU HAVE TO BE PREREGISTERED BEFORE MAY 20TH TO BE IN ON THESE 5 PRIZES.

IF WE HAVE TERRIBLE WEATHER WE DRAW EACH DAY AT 12.00 P.M. FOR PRIZES AND ALL PAYOUTS FOR THAT DAY.

PLEASE GET YOUR NAME IN EARLY AS WE WANT YOU IN BROCHURE TO BE USED IN COMMUNITY AND AT BREAKFAST EACH MORNING[WE ALSO WILL PUT SOME INFO IN CABIN FEVER PAPER THAT WILL BE OUT JUST FOR THIS EVENT ON JUNE 1ST.

ALSO WATCH FOR FEBRUARY AND MARCH MIDWEST OUTDOORS FOR INFO IN THE MINNESOTA SECTION

FISHING FOR A CURE

Post Office Box 11

SPICER MINNESOTA

56288-0011

320-220-1883 STEVE RUSTAD

AS OF TODAY FISHING MINNESOTA IS RUNNING fifth FOR ENTRYS BUT WE KNOW THAT WILL CHANGE

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY

RELAY FOR LIFE KANDIYOHI COUNTY FOR SECOND YEAR

• 3 weeks later...

Havent updated so heres another question that people are asking and I will answer[what is takeoff order?.]thanks for calls and letters

You get to take off in one minute intervals in the order you register.postmarks on your entry form are what we will go by.

Other questions ?

yes Friday is 100% payback plus $500.00 heaviest walleye and $500.00 heaviest bass

The reason we can payback the 100% is our sponsors are chipping in enough to pay this,and we figured everyone is prefishing so lets put some money on the line for Friday and use Saturday as our FUNDRAISER DAY.

OTHER QUESTIONS?

• 1 month later...

THIS EVENT IS CANCELED DUE TO DIRECTOR STEVE RUSTADS HEALTH

AFTER RECOVERING FROM A BACK BREAKING ACCIDENT IN SEPTEMBER AND THAN CONTACTING [MRSA]IN OCTOBER I AGAIN TESTED POSITIVE FOR [MRSA] LAST MONTH IN A TEST FOR A BLADDER INFECTION

I AM NOW RECOUPERATING AT HOME INSTITUTION FREE TRYING TO GET MY PROTEINS UP AND STAYING CLEAR OF COLONIZED [MRSA] SO I CAN HAVE ANOTHER CORRECTIVE SURGERY WE HOPEFULLT WILL PLAN IN APRIL

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY ANY WAY YOU CAN

I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT BEFORE ANYONE MADE OR CHANGED ANY VACATION OR WORK PLANS TO ATTEND THIS.

FISH ON