Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric Wettschreck

Happy Thanksgiving

7 posts in this topic

From my family to yours a heart felt "Happy Thanksgiving." I really do mean it when I say it.

Every now and then we need to step back from our daily grind, the rat race, the things that make us pull out what is left of our hair.......and look at the other side, and be thankful of what we have.

To you and yours, Happy Thanksgiving. If you are travelling, be careful, and here's hoping everyone has a great time.

Pie for breakfast is perfectly acceptable!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!

My family will be passing through Avoca on our way to Sibley to help relatives serve a Thanksgiving meal to people who are alone or cannot afford a meal. We will be having our own celebration on Friday. Nothing like spreading out the Holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and I hope you all have safe travels.

Very nice gesture. I always like to hear stories like that. My wife and I do something similar around Christmas but it involves children's clothing and toys. Pretty darn cool.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

GOBBLE GOBBLE, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Bring on the 4th helping, you know I can't turn it down!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all.

I had stuffing and pie for breakfast this morning!!!!!