Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surface Tension

Come on in

13 posts in this topic

Hey, welcome to your new home.

Looks good! I'll be stopping in here later this winter when I'm looking to pick off those two coyotes I almost stepped on while pheasant hunting this past weekend!

Nice, always good to see new forums.

Alright!!!

Lots of good information shared by the folks who trap and hunt varmits. I'm sure this place will be hopping in no time! laugh.gif

Now I know where to go to have someone tell me how to eradicate all those noisey coyotes where I hunt in North Dakota.

This winter we are going to go there and see what we can shoot and get rid of.

Questions will follow soon.

The post's of the trapper, have been getting me in the mood!

It is cool that they have a forum for this now.

I think Fisherman222 has a lot to offer and others..

Good luck!

Thanks for the new forum guys, it is much appreciated.

We can see the Yotes and fox's images in the trap (live), without offeneding anyone. grin.gif

Bring it on boys (if under forum policy).

Thats true shackbash but we still do have to be VERY careful about the quality of pics we show. I am all for pics of animals in traps but use good judgement so we don't have to do alot of editing, lets police ourselves, it will make Picks and my job much easier.

The anti's DO browse these forums to look for pics and ammo to use against us. Two things we need to be careful of are showing an animal in a trap where you can see foot damage (shouldn't happen anyway) and discussions about dispatch.

I look forward to having a great forum here that many people can learn from.

Well guys i dont trap but i love to predator hunt, so maybe i can put up a pic or two of fur that me the 223 took care of.

Nice, very nice.

I have a feeling once we get a layer of snow on the ground this fourm will be jumpin!!!!!

Quote:

Nice, very nice.

I have a feeling once we get a layer of snow on the ground this forum will be jumpin!!!!!

Yeah, this is great. We'll keep it busy for sure.

I was just out at my friends pasture sighting in the 7.62 Mauser. Bring on the yotes!!!! smile.gif