Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chucker

Ice Fishing forum????

11 posts in this topic

confused.gif What's up with the ice fishing forum...I can't get anything to display when I enter the forum?? confused.gif

Try to clear your internet temporary files or your cache.

Thanks Valv

I gave that a shot and all I get is the top banner? I don't see any of the posts??

Some other members had this same problem. Make sure your security settings and/or firewall settings are set properly.

Been there...Check your pop-up ad blocker and make sure it accepts ads. My Norton also needed this adjustment.

Turned off the add blocking on Symantec and the forum works great.

Wheww...thought I was going to have to go thru the whole ice season without the Ice Forum.

Thanks for your help!!! laugh.gif

Quote:

Wheww...thought I was going to have to go thru the whole ice season without the Ice Forum.

That would have been unbearable!!

CA

Thanks for asking this question my ice fishing forum now shows up.

Tink

Quote:

Turned off the add blocking on Symantec and the forum works great.

Alot of guys have been having this problem and this has been the solution for most!

My solution was to load Mozilla Firefox (which I think everyone should do anyway) as my web browser but that hasn't been the solution for most. Its the ad blocking in their antivirus software that is causing the issue.

I was a Norton "believer" for many years until I found Avast. I dumped the Symantec "monster" which freed up a lot of resources (really A LOT of resources) and now I've been using Avast for past year with a flawless virus free system.

Best of all....it's free

i have the same problem. all the other fourms work fine