Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lucy1205

Hunts lake

2 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if any of you heard about some boating mishap here. If never fished the lake nor do I know where it is. I was fishing a lake somewhere in the area and stoped into a gas station and the people there were talking about it. Two kids were tellin the clerk that some one wrecked over on hunts and that helicopters were being brought in. They also claimed that they were draggin for the body. They were headed down to go check it out and I was going to follow them but they sped away in thier rice burners. I watched the news but heard nothing but I figuered you all are pretty up on these kind of events. Anyways this was like 8 days ago or something. I think maybe on the 10th of Noveber if that helps anyone. Thanks

Yup, a guy tipped over in his duck boat (I think) and held on 2 it til his neighbor called 4 help, then paddled out 2 him, & he was air lifted. I didnt hear anything about anybody dying though confused.gif

P.S. ya posted it 2 grin.gif