Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northlander

Hey Skipperskid!

9 posts in this topic

Seen your ugly mug in the Sunday paper today. Nice story. Looks like he has some nice land out there. Headed out next weekend too?

I left The deer camp at 11am and on my way to see deb. I had a hard time to leave for three days but she was so happy when I got there. She said I hope you do not go again wink.gif. She said she missed me allot. Well I said to her that she was on my mind the hole time I was there and she smiled and said glad you are hear. They had a small surgery to day at 9;30 am and she is doing great and a little movement in her left arm

Good to hear some good news!!

Thanks for the update Tom. Hope there is more good news to follow.

Take care,

Chaff

Great to hear! Deb, you and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tom, that's great! Thanks for the update. You hang in there, partner, and give Deb love from all of us.

Nice to see ya tonight Tom. Hang in there and say Hi to Deb from Carrie and I.

Tom, I'm glad things are looking up.

Hang in there!

cool.gif

Keep the faith! I am!