Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanger29

Austin Bait Shop!

6 posts in this topic

In a couple weeks Dale,out at Aquatic Pets in Austin, will be selling minnows! He's located between Trimbles & Echo lanes. Sounds like fattys & crappie minnows. He's currently getting all things ready. Should be good to go right before 1st ice.

Ok Wanger, ill take 4doz shiners, 3 doz crappie,2 doz female fatheads and a 12pk. I suppose ya went to the river today?

good someone starting one up we dont have any baitshops in albert lea anymore they r all closed up for good coles wont be open till next spring.

I stopped into Dale's tonight and it appears he's got his bait shop up & running. Had plenty of minnows, good to see. I hope I'll be able to use some shortly!!!

what street is the new shop on, How far is it from jennings scrap yard, is the new shop on the same road as the scrape yrd. hows the ice anywheres.

You should be able to see it from Jennings. Just down the road 1/4 mile on opposite side of road. That is if going towards bowling alley. I've already been there several times.