Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishin4aLivin

FLW 2008

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys it's obviously a little early to start talking about next years fishing but I'm going to anyway. I see that the schedule for the FLW 2008 is out and I am going to be fishing in a couple of these events. In the past I have fished in the League series but want to try a few events with some of the big boys. I am going to be fishing as a co-angler and in the past when fishing the League series I would always bring my boat and do some pre-fishing. Being that the FLW stops in places outside of Mn I don't think that I will be towing the boat to some of these events but was wondering how to get hooked up with a boater and do some pre-fishing. I have fished in many tournaments as a boater and a co-angler, and always enjoyed having someone fish with me when pre-fishing. Just wondering if anyone out there will be fishing the FLW, is from MN, and may be looking for someone to pre-fish as well as share cost. Better yet if someone out there is from the cities (or nearby) and would like to travel together (save on gas,bait,and lodging) please send me an email. Thanks and enjoy the remainder of this year, and hold tight for next!!

jason.briscoe@thrivent.com

I'd say your best bet is to hook up with a boater for the preferred registration. When you establish the relationship for registration, the boater with whom you sign-up more often than not extends pre-fishing invitations.

There are several other websites that have co-boater match-making threads running. The most prominent is WC.