Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MooseTrack

Trail Camera Suggestions

8 posts in this topic

Well, after many many years of hunting, I feel the need to take the leap into the trail camera era. I have done some shopping and have become overwhemled by options and prices. I was wondering if any of you could suggest a decent camera at a resonable price. I would rather have 2 or 3 decent cameras then 1 "top" quality one. For price range let's say in the $100-150 price range (or less if they are any good). Thanks for any advice.

I have no problems with 2 of the "cheaper" ones I used this year.

I have used a bunch, but for 89 bucks, the Wildview 2 worked great! Easy to use, good battery life (when it was warmer) and easy to download. I also have a Moultrie 3.1, it is pretty good, but I constantly forget to make sure the right mode is selected, and often times forget to "start" it.

THey are both easy to use but the Wildview 2 is easier.

Thanks for the suggestions

here is why you don't tell some people about your trail cam.................MDGC0018-1.jpg

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LMFAO!

thought someone might get a kick out of that one....it is my brothers son smile.gif

go to cabelas website. most of their trail cameras have dozens and dozens of reviews.