Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnD

Can I upgrade my license to an all season?

7 posts in this topic

I bought an archery license, and a 3A license (I hunt area 349), and I haven't killed a deer yet. I just became interested in muzzleloader hunting, after checking out my friends guns, my question is, after already purchasing a 3A license, is there any way that I can hunt Muzzleloader season? One of my friends said that I can upgrade my 3A license to an all season license, but I don't know if that's true, I can't find anything in the regulation book about it.

So, is there any way that I can hunt the muzzloader season this year?

Yes, last year I upgrade from an archery to an all seaon. You just have to pay the difference between the two. State of Mn loves taking your money! smile.gif

So can I upgrade to a multizone as well?

you can upgrade as long as you haven't filled your tag

You just have to pay the difference. I upgraded to Mulizone on friday. Pointless though, I didnt see crap!

you can upgrade ur lic as long u didnt tag no deer, i made it easy for my self and bought the all season right off. 100.00 includeing my ammo for my muzzleloader i use during reg firearms i got a huge doe 200 lbs feild dressed in zone 4 this morning last day too.

Quote:

I can't find anything in the regulation book about it.

FYI, it's on page 17.