Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wallyhunter66

LOOKING FOR A FISHING PARTNER FOR SUNDAY........... *DELETED*

20 posts in this topic

Post deleted by wallyhunter66

I hear that they are jumping in the boats right now. I'd be down there Sunday except one minor conflict...The Vikings are going to beat the pack at noon. So my fishing Sunday involves digging for as many beers from the fridge until I reach the limit.

I will however be out this afternoon, I was going to do Madison, but I am feeling lazy. So I will grab a dozen sucker's put em under the big red and white, and sit on Kelly/Dudley.

Good luck in the 'sippi.

You might as well go fishing lol

Come on guys, I cant believe nobody wants to go hammer some eyes? frown.gif

OK ya pukes just buy the bait!!! its only about 6 bucks ya cheap butts!!! I have a 2007 boat and am paying for all the gas, all ya gotta do is get here and put up 6 bucks for bait!!! ya cheap skates!!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

Just so ya'all know I got this like 10 mins ago!!!! Thanks for the invite but I was down at the river from 6 this morning

until about 3. Between me and my buddy we put about 60 fish in the

boat. It was the best day of fishing I have even had. If you go

goodluck. I would recommend hair jigs, 3/8 or a 1/4 tipped with a

minnow. We also used plastics for about the first three hours of the

morning. Had luck with both grin.gif

I could have gone fishing but NNNOOO, I had to watch the Vikings go belly up on TV. Just watching the river flow would have been more interesting .

I went to the river and happenned to fish with a majority of Wisconsin boys. It was really difficult for me to fish and listen to that game with those guys!?!?!? The fishing was real good but the game was hard to handle.

This is why I said I was going to fish from my fridge.

I did end up on my lake. Just trolled a bit and got a few hammer handles. Made it easier to swallow what I was listening to on the radio pulling up a 2lb pike. frown.gif

BTW. Temps at 42.5 this afternoon, at sunset it was 41.8

mad.gif

Kinda hard to believe this one? Was over on the Trempleau float today and caught about a 5-6 lb pike running cranks close to shore. I had given the fish away and the guy accidently dropped the stringer and fish in the water before tying stringer down. About 4 hrs. laters, Honest to God, I threw just a simple lindy,(out about 30 yards-give or take in the main channel), and got a womp right off the bat. Fought it back and had, luckily, the hook right at end of lip. Netted another pike which happenned to be the exact same pike, due to the fact that the stringer was still attached. Was a pretty cool thing to happen!

Very cool. Now, make that happen with your next powerball ticket laugh.gif

Vikings football instead of fishing the river; ouch. grin.gif

I should know better!

I am holding my head down in shame. I should be punished. No fishing for 24 hours.

Don't feel too bad. I just "wasted" 5 - 6 days deer hunting.

Nothing deer hunting? Thats to bad. My wife ended up with a 7 pointer. Now it's off to South Dakota this weekend to chase some roosters then hopefully if the weather holds out I can hit Red Wing after Thanksgiving.

No, I shot a deer but the weather was nice enough to be fishing. grin.gif

Ahh I see just kicking yourself for not taking the boat. Nice deer?

Well, like anything else, there's a story. I saw a beautiful buck last Thursday at ~310 yards but couldn't get a clean shot, so didn't take it. I spent the better part of the next 4 days passing smaller bucks only in the end to take a decent doe. Hunting is a lot like fishing...

Not completly wasted then. I spent the whole weekend hunting and the only deer I saw was the one my wife shot. Did manage a couple grouse though they were tasty.