Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eye Slayer

Rifled Slug Barrel for Win 1300

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where a guy could find a rifled barrel for a Winchester 1300 Black Shadow? I won the gun at a DU banquet a few years back and would like to take a crack at slug hunting.

My dad hunts in southwestern MN while I typically hunt in northern MN with a rifle. It would be find of fun to hunt with him...

Thoughts? It doesn't look like Hastings makes a rifled barrel for the 1300 and the 1300 is now discontinued so Winchester doesn't look like they have any barrels for sale...

I bought one at Gander a few years ago. You might want to check out Ahlmans in Morristown MN. Also American barrel makes some sweet barrels for the 1300.

Cool, thanks. Does anyone know if Cabela's carries a rifled barrel for the 1300? I have some Cabela's cash that is burning a hole in my pocket and that might be a good purchase...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• papadarv
      Navionics also provides a computer based by region lake map U.S and Canada region with 1ft. contours at no cost. Like Gps Nautical Charts USA you can also purchase a version for your smart phone / tablet under $10 vs. $15 for Nautical Charts. Navionics offers SonarChart Live which give the users an opportunity to upload recorded contours to Navionics to update the Navionics maps which can be downloaded at any time providing constant updating to accurate lake contours. http://webapp.navionics.com/#boating@11&key=kz__HrgubQ
    • Horseshoe_Don
      There was random ice sheets all over the lake this morning.   Should be ice covered 100% barring it being to windy.   By Friday at the latest.   Could be ice fishing next week in certain areas.   Don
    • BSLNORTH
      Was up this past weekend, everything is still open. Should lock up this week though looking at the chilly forecast.  
    • eyeguy 54
      nice that his equipment still sees action.  
    • Nhamm
      An older gentleman I know gave me his ice fishing gear last year knowing he wasn't able to use it anymore due to health.  Really tore him up, as I'm sure it would for all of us.  Cleaned up the tipups real nice, and took this photo of one on Leech to send to him knowing they were in good hands and more importantly continue to catch fish!   I'm not in St.Cloud, nor want in for the contest just thought I'd share