Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smg04

taxidermy ?

4 posts in this topic

i've been kinda lookin around at taxidermists to mount my buck today, anybody got any recomdations of any good ones close to the roch area??, any idea on prices? i'm assuming a good shoulder mount is gonna run anywhere from $350-$500 depending upon where its done, the guy at the meet locker strongly recomended bakken taxidermy in racine, he showed me some pics and they looked really good, anybody ever had a mount from him done or seen one? just looking for some more opinions and stuff b4 i choose a place, i checked out larrys taxidermy website and they looked really good my cousin had a pheasant done there and my bro in law has a widgon from him and both are really nice, i'm planning on checking out smittys and toat one out on marion road, i 4get the name of the place, anyways let me know what u guys think, thanks

I have a buddy who does excellent big game, what is your email?

muc33, hey man thanks for the info, he was recomended to my by a few other people also, unfortunatly hes not going to be around untill later in the day 2morrow, and do to certin circumstances i have i have to have the cape droped off somewhere before noon so i wont be able to check out his mounts, one of my dads best friends had a buck mounted by him last year, i'll def keep him in mind if i ever get lucky enough to shoot a wall hanger again, thanks again man