Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanger29

BOTL Results???

8 posts in this topic

What happenned to the BOTL tourney results? It was clearly posted

last night. Can whoever posted originally repost please?

Scroll down to the tournament/league forum at the bottom of the page. It is posted there.

Good Luck!

Ken

I don't know how or why it was moved but here's the results again:

1. 17.152lbs.

2. 17.002- event big fish also- 5.130lbs.

3. 15.115

4. 13.434

5. 13.140

6. 13.034

7. 12.028

8. 11.106

9. 11.022

10. 10.016

Hey, LABS....monday I doubled my output for the year...42 3/4.....and shouldn't you be hunting?!?! wink.gif

Our MI group goes up there to help with the tourny evey year and this year my brother and I chose to fish it instead of working it. We figured us Musky guys would give the Walleye guys a run for there money. We boated some nice fish and some smaller ones and ended up in 9th place. Cant wait till next year. Now we know the lake a little better and hopfully make the board again.

Hey Labs, Hows your deer hunting going.

Duck

not as expected. Took a fat doe Monday night. Saw the Granddaddy of all bucks Saturday night... but alas he was 450 yards away... was a sight to behold though. Always fun to be up in Waskish rifle hunting!

Bowhunting before rifle opener was a major bust with the gale force winds... only seen one doe for 2 days, I was lucky to be able to stay in the stand at all! and I did not make the final leg to bowhunt NoDak this year.

I have WI coming up in 10 days and still 2 MN tags for muzzleloading... so there still hope for Mr. Big to screw up! grin.gif

Good Luck!

Ken

Hey Muskietail (you're in Minnesota it's an ie not a y )... O.k. we have that straightened out.

Now onto the fish, a 42 3/4" eh?... very nice. That oughtta lay in enough meat to get you through he winter! tongue.gif

and oh yeah, why aren't you out shooting a deer? Slim Jims aren't venison sticks! grin.gif That gun is going to remain in pristine condition forever isn't it.... well at least you don't have to clean it. grin.gif

Good Luck!

Ken

p.s. b-4 everyone gets too whipped up, Rob would never keep a muskie, I just like to rib him!

OK LABS........just take it easy.....

Ya know, I really should try to catch something other than those "cute" low 40 inchers. blush.gif If I want some meat I'd have to get one over 48"....ya know the minimum and all? Hmmmm....nothing like a nice big piece of muskIE (happy?) on your dinner plate huh? I think I'll pass.

As far as getting me one of them deers....I'll be working on that next week. My dad's bringing my stand up on Saturday and I'm gonna start sometime Sunday afternoon. That way if I get one I can show up at your meat processing facility or "garage" and make me some food for the winter.

And the Garand? Well....I had a really cute suprise when I took it out of the gun sock two weeks ago. Yep, it's got some nice RUST spots on it now!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

You gonna be up this weekend?

It doesn't look like it. Shoot a deer or two and head down to the sillies and we'll make it up into some good sausage for you!

Good Luck!

Ken