Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bucketmouth64

dvd or dvd player

4 posts in this topic

I've noticed that many dvd's that I purchase some skip segments, pictures get distorted sometimes, or some pause momentarily. The latest Spiderman 3 the dvd paused momentarily about 12 times towards the end. Didn't miss any segments so I returned it and got another one. Wondering if this problem is a dvd flaw or is it my dvd player? I have a Samsung player that is about 4/5 years old.

I'd bring it to a friends house and see if it does it again in the same spots.

Get a DVD/CD Player Cleaner. It looks just like a CD or DVD except it has a small soft brush on the bottom side of it. Sometimes you can get a little dust built up on the lens of the player that will cause this to happen. And if you player is 4 - 5 years old, pretty good chance this might help.

Beak

My guess would be an issue with the DVD player. Sounds like a dirty lens and/or bad drive. If it's having issues with brand new DVDs right out of the box, then the player would be the culprit.