Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hamrej23

Anyone

13 posts in this topic

anyone ever sleep over at one of the rental units up there before? Thinking of going up there this year but never been up there before...

thanks!

Hamre you play ball at Ridgewater?-

Some friends of mine did that last year and did not catch anything. All they caugth on the trip was a few walleyes durning the day, but I do have to say that fishing was not there primary reason for being there, the bottle bass where really biting!! grin.gif

Yep, about four five years back.

I dont know where to go red lake or mille lacs...

I'd make 2 trips and hit each lake once.

You cant go wrong renting from The Waskish Minnow Station. Contact Kelly-P or Jonny-P and they will hook you up. Let us know how you do. Good luck.

All the places up here do there best in my eyes.

Hamre my dad (mike) and I were fortunate to hunt your property (pheasant hunting about 5 years ago) "I would not mind paying it forward" this winter on Red Lake. Chris Johnson Let me know at kabekonadockyard@yahoo.com

I'd recommend Club Red or Agassiz. We've been up there every Jan. & March for the last 6 years and have stayed at a lot of different places. Outta my experience those two I'd recommend. Rates and quality/location of shacks were satisfactory. Never stayed outta JP either but have heard that's really good one too.

Quote:

Yep, about four five years back.

With Carrigan and Totz?

Can't go wrong with either Mille Lacs or Red. Red's a more exotic location for most, if your closer to the MN river then ML can be a day trip some other weekend. Do URL.

Yep Yep... Chris- you get my email?

just got back from deer hunting and sent you an e-mail

chris

I'd suggest Chad Benson or Agassiz Fishhouse rentals. Been going up there for years and haven't been wronged by either. Good luck