Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walli1

My dad

5 posts in this topic

The past week or so I've had time once again to spend some time with my dad, even though he doesn't get along very good anymore and his health isn't that great, the passion for the outdoors is still there, I love my dad more then he'll ever know and I'm proud that I'm his son, I'm very blessed to have him as a father, here are some photos of the last couple outings, the northern he caught is the biggest one of his life and I even got it on video tape, what memories!

PICT0260.jpg

PICT0276.jpg

PICT0266.jpg

Walli1, great photos. Congrats to your dad on the nice pike. It's always a treat when you get to fish with your dad. My father taught me how to fish and I'm thankful for that.

Nice post.

That's awesome Walli, glad you got out with him again. My Dad's in the same boat, and I'm always thrilled when I get to take him out with me. Take him as often as you can.

Nice post. I lost my dad a little over a year ago. He was a heck of a person and a good fisherman too. I got some video of our last fishing outing with both him and my two daughters. It's priceless.