• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MN REGGS???

winter_grizz

Does it say any were in the regs that you can only have one gun in the field with you. I have always thought that you can only have one gun with you but just I have never seen it in the book saying you cant have more than one gun.

What do you bring more guns 4? Shoot the 3 shells in 1, pick up the other & shoot those 3, or just incase something goes wrong with your other 1?

Quote:

Does it say any were in the regs that you can only have one gun in the field with you. I have always thought that you can only have one gun with you but just I have never seen it in the book saying you cant have more than one gun.

I personally usually have too much gear to consider bringing in a 2nd gun. Though if I had a big duck boat, I might start considering bringing in a cased and unloaded spare gun, just in case.

Quote:

What do you bring more guns 4?

I sometimes bring two guns. One for ducks and the other loaded with goose loads. That way I don't wear out the shells switching them all the time. smile.gif

exactly what i wanted to know! I thought for some reason that you could not do that so i never did and i was shell changing every 5 seconds until i just say screw it and shoot that teal with 3 1/2 T shot. i hunt mostly fields so extra room is no problem. the only problem i see is having to clean two gun now.

I have a short walk to my blind. I take my 12 gauge loaded with steel BB's for ducks. I have my 10 gauge loaded with some kind of "hevi-shot" for geese. I don't have to monkey around swapping shells when I hear that h-ooonnk.

Most guys who bring 2 guns load one for ducks and one for geese.

I wish I had that option. Got my 870, do everything shotgun, and thats it. grin.gif