Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
winter_grizz

MN REGGS???

winter_grizz

Does it say any were in the regs that you can only have one gun in the field with you. I have always thought that you can only have one gun with you but just I have never seen it in the book saying you cant have more than one gun.

bassman222

You can bring as many guns as you want as long as they are all legal for waterfowl.

french_lake_kid

What do you bring more guns 4? Shoot the 3 shells in 1, pick up the other & shoot those 3, or just incase something goes wrong with your other 1?

Cheetah

Quote:

Does it say any were in the regs that you can only have one gun in the field with you. I have always thought that you can only have one gun with you but just I have never seen it in the book saying you cant have more than one gun.

I personally usually have too much gear to consider bringing in a 2nd gun. Though if I had a big duck boat, I might start considering bringing in a cased and unloaded spare gun, just in case.

dukhnt

Quote:

What do you bring more guns 4?

I sometimes bring two guns. One for ducks and the other loaded with goose loads. That way I don't wear out the shells switching them all the time. smile.gif

winter_grizz

exactly what i wanted to know! I thought for some reason that you could not do that so i never did and i was shell changing every 5 seconds until i just say screw it and shoot that teal with 3 1/2 T shot. i hunt mostly fields so extra room is no problem. the only problem i see is having to clean two gun now.

RBuker

I have a short walk to my blind. I take my 12 gauge loaded with steel BB's for ducks. I have my 10 gauge loaded with some kind of "hevi-shot" for geese. I don't have to monkey around swapping shells when I hear that h-ooonnk.

hanson

Most guys who bring 2 guns load one for ducks and one for geese.

I wish I had that option. Got my 870, do everything shotgun, and thats it. grin.gif