Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natebuddy

Tri-Tronics Shock collar question

11 posts in this topic

I was in N.D. last week and lost the Transmitter for my Pro 200 XL 2 dog model shock collar. Does anyone know if and where someone can get just a transmitter. Obviously it has to be reprogrammed to the frequencies of my 2 collars. Reconditioned would be fine also. I really don't fell like dropping another $600 for a new system.

Thanks

Nate

I think the best thing to do is to contact Tritronics. They have excellent customer service. Hopefully they can help you out.

I 'lost' a transmitter a couple seasons ago. Called their service department and was told I could get a replacement. I believe they need the collar or a serial number off the collar to make a new transmitter. I think it was right around a $100 for just the transmitter. I have also seen ads in mags for a place that sells refurbished collars. Luckily I was a procrastinator and found the transmitter the following weekend walking the same area deer hunting. I even went as far as sending TT a suggestion to put a reverse beeper option on the transmitter so a person could push a button on the collar and the transmitter would make a sound.

I found a tritronics Pro 200 transmitter a couple years ago off the echo trail. It's been sitting in my garage collecting dust- it's yours if you want to pay shipping charges.

elihill_2000 at yahoo (Contact Us Please) com

redhooks

Redhooks, is it a 2 dog model? If so I would definitely be willing to do that.

I emailed Tri Tronics, but am still awaiting a reply.

Thanks for the info

Not sure- it just says pro 200. Has a red button and 2 black on the side w/ a black/yellow dial and small black dial on top. Free to anyone who wants it.

It doesn't have a small toggle switch between the red and black buttons? I think you just have the single dog model. I'll take it though. I really only need it for 1 dog. Send me an email on where to send the check for shipping. Nateabrahams@hotmail.com

Thanks

Just a thought.

I would think the frequency would be different between the two transmitters otherwise I might be "shocking" someone else's dog.

The frequencies will be different but I contacted the collar clinic and they said they would reprogram it for me.

ok, just making sure. Now that you mention the name, it is the one I was thinking of. Good Luck.

I got some bright reflective tape and put it around the transmitter to help locate it. Also an orange lanyard helps as well. Proabably not much help when it's 200 miles away in ND, but it's a thought. Also, I put my name and phone number on it with one of those electric pens that scratches onto metal. Finally, I bought sort of a holster thing with a strap that went around my shoulder.