Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coach1310

Deer Camp.... good read

7 posts in this topic

Deer Camp

A shack in the forest

A camper in the woods

We would stay forever

Only if we could

For we all gather there

Hunters we call ourselves

To share in the tradition

We rather be no where else

For we sit around the fire

And reminisce about the past

Talk about that first year

And carefully disect the last

For if you didn't experience it

you would never know

How much it really means

Be it 70 degrees or snow

Its not just about the hunt

But about all the good times

With family and friends

We have the time of our lives

Its only once a year

And we cherish it dearly

We anticipate for weeks

And remember past ones clearly

So as you prepare for another

Please don't forget

To be thankful for each camp

You never know when that will be it

For it is a special place

Sacred in a way

There is no place we'd rather be

It is part of us you might say

Enjoy every moment

And remember the laughs

Its almost time for Deer Camp

Its almost time at last

very good! I love deer camp!

that's great. I might have to keep it

Good read! Thanks for sharing!

Quote:

very good! I love deer camp!

QFT

ttt

Have a great camp everyone.... I'm already at camp...well at least in my head!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      loaves of bread........   where did you go to school??    and how would you shave??   
    • DonBo
      Leftover spring turkey permits go on sale March 20 The 105,464 leftover permits for the 2017 spring turkey hunting season will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis beginning Monday, March 20 at 10 a.m. Leftover permits will be first issued for sale by zone, one zone per day. The following zones have leftover permits, and scheduled sales dates are as follows: Zone 1 - Monday, March 20; Zone 2 - Tuesday, March 21; Zone 3 - Wednesday, March 22; Zone 4 - Thursday, March 23; and Zones 5, 6 and 7 - Friday, March 24 (due to the low number of permits left in these units, sales have been combined into one day). After zone-specific sales, all remaining turkey tags will be made available for purchase Saturday, March 25. Extra turkey tags can be purchased at a rate of one per day until the zone and time period sells out or the season closes. Leftover turkey permits cost $10 for residents and $15 for non-residents – each will have equal opportunity to purchase over-the-counter permits. All hunters are required to purchase a spring turkey license and 2017 Wild Turkey Stamp, unless they have previously purchased the license and stamp or are a 2017 Conservation Patron License holder. Leftover permit purchases will not affect preference point status for future spring or fall turkey permit drawings. Leftover permits can be purchased online through GoWild.WI.gov   and at all license agents. Hunters with any questions regarding permits should contact the DNR Customer Call Center, open 7 a.m. through 10 p.m., seven days a week, at 1-888-WDNRINFo (1-888-936-7463).
    • Borch
      Raining hard up there too JI'm?  Been raining here all day with a couple thunderstorms rolling through to boot.  Hope to still find some good ice up north before it's over.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      No I have not. Cliff
    • leech~~
        Yep, it maybe a good weekend for all of us to head up to Jim's area this coming weekend! Let's do another GTG!