Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishCat

Bass Times

10 posts in this topic

I'm an avid Bass Master reader but have never seen an issue of their Bass Times Magazine. Just wondering what folks think of it? Is it mostly tourney info? How does it compare to the BM mag? Thanks

to me its kind of the same info. Theres more tourney info and news about the federation, or whatever there calling it these days. It seems to me the bassmaster magazine has more how to articles in it.

Thanks for the review.

I like the commentary and information it provides on details of equipment and tactics for the various tournaments. I get both Bassmaster and Bass Times and if I personally had to choose it would be bass times. I think it gets more (Contact Us Please) and gives more details on not just the first place finisher but usually the top 4-5. Interesting to see how different styles and presentations are used on the same body of water. My vote Bass Times!. Hope this helps. Good Fishing!!

Hmmm. Interesting. I think I need someone to break the tie.

Get both... The more information the better!!! cool.gif

Good point.

Push I think it is always interesting to read how people think under pressure and how they make that one right dictation that won them the tournament. smile.gif

And Winters are long in MINNESOTA!!!!

Even better point. I'm sold.

I just randomly started getting the bass times and i dont know why, but i love it!