Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mad Lake Bomber

4 Yr Old Female Black Lab - House Broken, Good with Kids

9 posts in this topic

Free to a good home, 4 year old female (fixed) black lab, 50-60 pounds. She deserves more attention than I can give her due to my long commute and new addition to the family.

She loves to retrieve anything, especially when it's in water. She has the potential to be a good duck hunting dog, but I never had time to train her on pheasants or ducks. Her parents are pure bred AKC labs and excellent hunters.

Here are some pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jkrobran/KacieTheLab

Email me at jkrobran@msn.com or call 612-598-5975 if interested. Located in Le Sueur.

That's unfortunate. I would have loved to help you out but can't with my current living situation. Sorry to see a good friend have to move on. Hope she can find a good home with someone here on FM. It's obvious she's good with kids, she just needs to itch the scratch with hunting and she'd be all set.

Just informed a good person of this post! He might be giving you a call! His name is Ken!

Thanks!

She is beautiful!

e-mail sent smile.gif

Has Kacie found a new home?

My wife had a change of heart, so I guess the dog stays!

Thanks for all the replies and sorry to let any prospective owners down.

that's good to hear!!! she will be much happier staying at home with her family!!

Thats great to hear...she is a beautiful dog!