Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

anybody going pheasant hunting?

11 posts in this topic

I am heading to ND for my first ND trip. I am pretty excited. I am bringing Copper my 1.5 year old yellow a buddy is bringing his dog as well. They are from the same littler

It should be fun. We will be hunting private land south of Jamestown -- anyone else going?

laugh.gif

where r u going

Home Town of Morris MN, Should be a good time, Our 2 dogs are ready to roll. English pointer, springer

If you bump into Jack and Mary Kern tell them Hi from their nephew.

Saw a rooster standing at the side of the road on 29 just north of Frazee last sunday. Have heard stories of pockets of birds in Becker county that are not related to any of the farms. smile.gif

We limited both days this weekend before noon, Lots of birds lots of fun, also a bonus coyote.

@ Shae --

I think I should follow you around -- you seem to be quite the outdoors-man.

The ND trip was fun. We took home 9 birds and head a great time. I can see why people say Pheasant is their favorite type of hunting.

I got out for my first ever hunt yesterday. The birds seemed to be holding tight in cover and wouldn't come out crazy.gif 3 guys , 2 dogs and we got 5 birds.

Hopefully the farmers can get in and get some crops out to make things a little easier for a guy like me grin.gif

Yeah, the corn has not helped matters. When that comes off it should be much better.