Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HAppnhook

Looking for Big Stone report

5 posts in this topic

I have never been to Ortonville fishing or Pheasant hunting but will be there friday through Monday. Pheasants in the am and fishing in the pm. There hasn't been many reports on Big Stone. Any idea's for the area? Walleye, perch or just some good action. Thanks in advance!!!

Happ

call buds bait in ortonville. they can "hook you up" with the latest info on the lake. last i heard it was the south end of the lake that was going good for walleyes in about 5 foot of water.

HAppn you taking a boat out on big stone or from shore? The south end usually produces some walleyes this time of the year they are replacing the bridge at the foot of the lake so not sure how well that will be but there are other spots as well I'LL be heading out that way friday after work so should get there around 9pm maybe sooner shoot me an email and ill exchange phone numbers maybe we could do some fishing saturday or sunday eve ill be heading home late sunday night. Buds Bait will update you on the bite if you stop in and ask or call. My email is kazman2611@yahoo.com

HAppn shoot me an e-mail addy. i can help you out i just dont like posting to much on here. but i should be able to give you the info you want

Ortonville, I tried to email you but did not have any luck. You can email back to me at dhappe@mn.rr.com