Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meat-Run

"Do North" WalleyeDan!!!

8 posts in this topic

Hey Dan saw a very nice piece on you and your business lastnight on Do North TV show-FSN North. They did a great job showing your hard work and good ethics. Nice job, you represent the Lakes Area with class!!!!

mr grin.gif

I saw that too, keep living the dream Dan, living the dream. smile.gif

Hi Meat-Run,

Thank you. The people from Ron Schara (Bill Sherck and Cy the Camera Guy) did do a very nice job with that piece. They are not only very talented folks, they are very nice folks. He told me it was going to be on again and the only thing I wished was that we would have had the new location on there. For those of you that have not caught wind, we have moved on to our next stop. We moved our guide service out of S&W Bait and into the newly remodeled building across from the water slide in Nisswa. We do have both the camo and the red and black Arctic Armor on display so stop by when you are in our new neighborhood.

Livin the dream,

Walleyedan

Dan,

So is that the building where the laundromat was?

Yes in deed JPZ.

Hope all is well in the viewing world. I love my Mav! I have made some awesome discovories.

Walleyedan

Hey Dan,

Any word if your going to sell bait there??? I hope so!

mr

So the shop is all open and ready for business? I will try to stop in as I will be at in the neighborhood this weekend visiting the in-laws.

Meat,

Still not sure as far as selling bait, but we will most likely keep it for our guides. The bait business is not an easy one. We will be setting hours shortly, but for now if you need something please call first. The Arctic Armor is going to be a "hot" commodity again this year and we have it in stock. I'll be at the shop in the a.m..

Walleyedan