Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

Any one hunt or Trap coyotes here?

12 posts in this topic

I know someone looking to thin the herd of coyotes hanging around their farm and chasing their dogs. Near Lac Qui Parle. If intersted email me from the website in my profile.

paul; we hunt a lot in the winter north of marsh lake, north of appleton, etc. i couldnt get the email link in your website to work; (im on my company laptop) so if you could shoot me some info to mr60_ at hotmail i would be glad to help thin down the yotes. if nothing else i could reccomend some good guys from the area i know that are pretty hard core yote hunters.

I also tried to shoot you an e-mail, but it wouldn't go thru. I'd be more then happy to help out, sniping them things is a gas!! Calling them in close is fun to!! Maybe this could be a Coyote Get Together!! Let me know. Hey, Carpshooter, I've hunted out in the Appleton area for 20+ years, Correl, Louisburg area. Duck hunting out there ain't what it use to be, but, what is these days!! Maybe I'll run into you sometime out there, heck, might already have!!

Try to email me at kb0sik at yahoo.

Pual, Ive also tried to email but undeliverable message appears. My buddy and I are pretty new to the sport and are very interested in the land you have to help out with your yote problem, and to put more yotes under our belt. We are very cautious hunters and take every outing with saftey concerns. We live in the Marshall area and arent afraid to drive up there. We have all the neccesities to call these predators in calls, decoys, etc. If you would like to get ain touch with me please call 507-828-5184

I'm NOt sure why the email aint working I have emailed my self from there and it has worked. email is info@redriverrdiersatv.org I will try and call you later in the next few days and give you my Parents contact info. They have been trying to find someone for 3 years to cull the population.

Paul,

That would be great. Like to say I'd help your parents out but, your actually helping me out. Love to hunt coyotes! Thanks again!

Paul,

Whats the good word. Have you found someone to hunt those yotes. Just keep me informed. Thanks again.

No I am sorry I have not had a chance to contact my folks to run it past them. I have been on some serious OT at work and things are a little hectic around here. I will let you know.

Sounds good. With pheasant & deer hunting on there way theres plenty to do. Thanks again.

Paul, I'm from dawson and am still wondering if your looknig for help with the coyotes.

there were some guys going to hit them but they have not showed up. Email me and I will give you phone number to my parents house. YOu can work it out through them.