Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big musk411

Fall Walleyes on the River

9 posts in this topic

Is anyone catching any Walleyes yet? They should be getting on the bite real quick. I'll be jigging some chubs tomorrow to hopefully get a couple smile.gif

I was out today in the Little Falls area today and the 'eyes were on the bite. Jig/redtail in 8-12fow.

jigging some chubs?... jeeeez man this is a family site

River nut, good to hear. Shoot me an email if you want to go fishing again. It should be getting pretty good.

Riverrat, Stop hanging around Babcock park wink.gif

Matt,

Starting to get a few in the spots you and I fished last fall. Been catching them on tube jigs while fishing for smallmouth. Nothing huge, but nice 15 - 17's.

Also caught my first 20" smallie a few weeks ago before the water level started to rise from the rains, what fun!

cograts on the 20 !

Those spots that you were talking about catching a mixed bag of 'eyes and Smallies... How north are ya talking?? That sounds real similar to my fall catches and I fish launching in downtown Anoka!

Picked up a few and lost a few tonight on tubes...

Of course on accident...

Lord knows I can't catch 'em on purpose...

I hope you threw those trash fish in the weeds.... or at least hot grease released em blush.gifgrin.gif