• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

downriggers

b1gf1sh1

anyone know a great site for downrigger techniques? books only 'spain so much mad.gif. gonna get one mabe two new ones this fall/winter. would like a site that has ever changeing info like this forum but will take anything i can get.ty

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Please understand why we don't like other sites being mentioned.

I and lot of members use downriggers quite frequently on Superior. If you ask your questions about downrigging in the Duluth/BWCA/Ely forum you won't stump us.

sorry S.T. i guess i should clarify a little. basiclly all i find is techniques revolving around great lakes or other large deep lakes. i'm a river rat. and although i've found bits and pieces on river downrigging it's not really what i want. it's going to be usefull for sure but after june i'm a muskie hunter ALMOST exclusively.i want muskie downrigging basics at least. i get 'em pretty regular without them but i want to get into a new category of fishing for them. casting is ok but i want to get those down deep fat boys stuffing themselves with 6 pound shad and whitefish. mabe i'll venture to wisconsin too(ramble ramble). anyway i'll check that area out you mentioned thanks