Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fishing hosts for the 2008 MN Govs fishing opener

1 post in this topic

I am one of the chairs for the 08 opener.

We are starting to put together our lists of fishing hosts forthe event this spring.

Please e-mail me if you are interested!

I need name, e-mail, address, type of boat.

also let us know if you are interested in being the guide for the gov!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• jramsber
      I am looking at a new portable shelter this year. It would be ideal to get one that fits 3-4 people so I can take my whole family out. I am looking at the clam x400. My concern is the weight. Does anybody have experience lifting this unit up in the back of a truck or dragging it around or to move from spot to spot?  Any suggestions of other shelters to look at would be great. Thanks!
    • LunkerLover84
      Just wondering what you guys prefer for fishing fall walleyes down here in southern mn. I know the creek and redtail chubs work great on the northern mn lakes during the fall months but wasnt quite sure if our lakes responded the same down here or if a smaller profile would be the way to go. 
    • ZachD
      Looks to fix the fishing in shallow water issues many guys had too.
    • smurfy
      thats the thing, never seem to not being able to find something to do. then the next thing is your into refreshments and dont wanna drive.
    • Fish Head
      Trailer hooks might help?