Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
threeway

Minnewaska Results 2007

3 posts in this topic

Where are the results posted for this walleye event?

Results and the story have been sent to the webmaster to be posted on the official tournament website at www.fallwalleyeclassic.com. Video highlights of Day 1 and Day 2 fishing action and the weigh-ins is up on the website.

Kenny Neumann and Jack Greengo won this year's title with a two-day, nine-walleye weight of 17.47-lbs. Bite was extremely tough with the cold front coming in on Friday and the wind switch on Saturday. 192 legal walleyes were caught total. 93 on Saturday with ave. weight of 1.60-lbs. and 99 were caught on Sunday for ave. weight of 1.71-lbs. Big fish Day 1 was 4.52-lbs., big fish Day 2 was 5.94-lbs. Go to the tourney website this evening and everything should be up.

Way to go Kenny and Jack! smile.gif