Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooter

Rec for tonneau covers

16 posts in this topic

Looking for recommendations for a tonneau cover - low price is a top priority for my budget. Basically looking for something functional thats easy to install. Thanks.

went with the lund model from Fleet Farm, 267, had to special order it, but installation was pretty easy with two people. I got the velcro down kind, hasn't failed me yet

267 the price or model? If model how much? Thanks Picks.

I got a Truxedo tonneau cover that i am very satisfied with off of ebay for only $185 after shipping, might be a good place to check out.

I second the Truxedo cover. I had one on my Dakota when I sold it and they work great. Plus you can get them pretty cheap on Ebay if you are not in a hurry.

Access cover! They may cost a little more, but last much longer than the others. I have owned a Truxedo and after 1 year I put on the Access and after 4 years still works great!

I will second the access cover. Used to have a truxedo and this one is much better IMHO.

Access cover for sure. Much nicer than any other cover I have had.

Another Vote for the Access Cover. HAve had mine for almost 6 years now and it still looks great. When I traded trucks I kept it. grin.gif Never had a problem with it. Well worth the money.

yep $267 or $276, something like that, Access is top of the line, my lund model works great

Access!!

I've had mine on my truck for over 4 years now. Use it all the time. Velcro is still great and fits tight as a glove!

What kind of truck?

I have a Truxedo and won't get another one. The velcro is junk and doesn't hold worth anything after only 4 years of use. I'm going with an Access cover on my next truck.

Wow, quite the response, thanks all. Its a 93 Sierra longbed(standard box).

Access. It gets used a lot and after 6 years it still works great.

I asked this same question last year, and was bombarded with Access responses, but I didn't want to pay $400-$500 for a new one. With a little patience, I found my Access cover on Craig's List for $175 (after a little negotiation) and the guy threw in the rubber bed mat for free. Had to drive an hour to get it, but well worth it, when comparing new prices of these covers. Like Hanson said, they're very well made, fit like a glove, easy to install, and best of all, they perform like they should!