• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey all, I went to Pelican last night - the stiff Northwesterly blew me right off the lake practically!! Had to be 35 mph sustained winds. That seems to be the weather pattern every time I go to Pelican now. I fished from 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM and managed one perch! Got redtails and fatheads at Bud's - he was out of shiners just like every other bait shop I checked... Don't think it would have mattered much last night however. Water temp is 63.8 degrees right now - personally I think it is too warm yet - they're sittin out in the deep yet. Pelican is an October lake... Anyways, it's off to Mille Lacs next Sat for this guy. good luck and tight lines!

Fished Pelican this morning, very slow. Caught a couple 10 inchers pulling cranks, tried fathead and suckers without any luck. Water temp 60.